Please login to access your account.
Teachers, sign up now to create your own Wish List!
Sign Up »
Parents, sign up to be part of your child's school community.
Sign up »
ClassWish is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We empower parents, educators, and local communities to make a positive change in their children's lives by providing them with the supplies they need to learn, grow and excel.
ClassWish makes it simple:
- Teachers, administrators and officers of teacher-parent organizations create a Wish List of the supplies they need for their students.
- They easily spread the word to parents and others in the community with ClassWish tools, including emails and printable flyers.
- Supporters see exactly how they can help, and get a receipt for their tax-deductible contributions.*
- Educators can request the items contributors suggested or more urgently needed supplies from ClassWish.
- ClassWish reviews all educator requests, purchases the supplies, and has them shipped to the school.
ClassWish also helps strengthen the connections between teachers, parents and the broader school community.